Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Week one of the Best Summer Ever: over.

The scoring keeps coming in. Amber got her stuff posted for Star Wars III, Scott apparently made a trip down to Garden to eat a snow cone, and I made a trek to Wichita to watch an away Koyotes game. Also, we have a new player, Stana, who is making many missions for herself to do... but has yet to complete one... or post that she has completed one.

Well, I hope the rest of the summer goes as well as this first week, because I had fun, and i hope you did too.


Update: Yes, the last time I updated the scores was on the 23th, the 23th... good me.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Big Red said...

I will be posting some new missions that I've accomplished as soon as I get home. I've been racking 'em up left and right.

--Lance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home