Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Project: Best Summer Ever update.

Project: Best Summer Ever

Well the Best Summer Ever is off and running. Lance started the scoring by watching the NLL championship game at BW3 for 300 points. I scored 500 points by visiting my mom down in Garden (Nicole will score the points as well when she posts it). A new player, Scott, entered the ring, and is attempting to watch Chrno Crusade for 500 points. And Amber played Risk, but did not take a pic of it, so she still needs to get that mission completed still.

I have updated the scores on the side bar, and i will try to get a good number of missions posted today, so keep checking back. Aslo, if you are going to play along let me know so that I can add your score to the right.

Rock on!

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger hockeyfrog said...

Hey switch my link to my blogger journal, thats where I'm going to keep the highlights at.

And thats lame, I never want to play Risk again after that grueling 6 hours. Blech. Of course it might have gone faster if there weren't 7 people playing Risk-rules on a LOTR-Risk board. *shrugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home