Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Mission #76: Make Sushi. (350pts)

The clean fresh taste of sushi just screams summer... if it could talk, well, and it would probably scream something else, like don't eat me, if it could talk. Anyways, making sushi is a summer activity, at least for me. To complete this mission I must make two types of sushi. They must differ somewhat in ingredients, and they must taste differently. (So just switching the meat will not do the trick.) +50 points if I use caviar on the sushi. +100 points if all the sushi made is ate (by anyone around, I don't have to eat it all).

If you are playing along: No changes.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

To bad we didn't get more meat. It won't count as is?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home