Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Mission #63: Read a book in no more than three days. (500pts)

I don't nearly read enough. Its fun and all, but it's hard for me to get going with a book. To complete this mission I must start and finish a book within three days. The book must be at least 175 pages long, and must be in novel form (so it can not have pictures all over the place). +200 points if I finish the book in two days, +400 points if I finish the book in one day.

If you are playing along: No changes.

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger hockeyfrog said...

How are you documenting this one? I say there needs to be a review written about it somewhere. Maybe at Amazon.com? :D

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Deal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home