Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Mission #58: Buy and set off $40 worth of fireworks. (450pts)

July 4th is one of the highlights of summer. And you cant really celebrate it correctly unless you have a chance to blow something up yourself. To complete this mission I must buy $40 worth of fireworks from a local vendor. I must then set them off somewhere (legally). All of the fireworks must be set off on the same day. +400 points if I am part of a fireworks extravaganza that contains more than $100 worth of fireworks that are getting set off by me or my friends on the same night. +1000 points if the extravaganza has more than $1000 worth of fireworks in it. (Oh Andy...)

If you are playing along: No changes.

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Big Red said...

I so totally have you beat on this one.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Big Red said...

Got 'er done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home