Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Mission #54: Dye my hair (300pts)

Since I teach it is impossible for me to dye my hair a crazy color during the school year. So my only chance is during the summer. To complete this mission I must dye my hair some color. The dye must last for at least one week. For the first two days after dying my hair I can not wear a hat when I got out in public. +200 points if the color is not a natural color. +200 points if someone I do not know comments on my hair.

If you are playing along: If you normally dye your hair, you must choose a color that you would not normal dye it.

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

Does it have to be all your hair?

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

nope

 

Post a Comment

<< Home