Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Mission #52: Coffeehouse day (400pts)

With ample time this summer I think that spending time at a coffee house is a must. There is no better way to show your love for the coffee unless you show demand. To complete this mission I must show up to a coffeehouse before they open up and wait to get in (once inside I must order something). Then on the same day I must stay at the coffee house until they kick me out because they are closing at night. In the morning I must stay there for at least an hour after opening, and at night I must get to the coffee house at least an hour before closing. It does not matter what I do in between those times. +200 if an employee notices that I was there in the morning and in the evening and comments on it.

If you are playing along: No changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home