Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Mission #44: Japanese Food Fest. (600pts)

One of my favorite types of food is Japanese. The problem is the only time I go to a Japanese restraint is when I am in Lawrence. Then I don't want to waste my Japanese food experience, so we always go to Kokoro. Well for this mission I must go to three different Japanese restaurants (Sushi bars count), within a three day period. I must order only Japanese style food from these places, and only drink tea while there. Also, wherever possible I must order some sushi (and eat it).

If you are playing along: No changes.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger newgen said...

sushi station? *hint, hint, nudge, nudge* I've got a card that'll give us a $10 chef's choice special appetizer if we spend $20.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home