Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Mission #42: Jersey Week. (600pts)

Oh hockey, how I miss thee. For this mission I must wear a different hockey jersey every day for a week. I must wear each jersey out in public for at least three hours a day. Also unless I am doing things that may endanger the life of the jersey (such as eating), I must wear it while at home. +100 points if during the week, some one who does not know about the Best Summer Ever comments on how I am wearing alot of jerseys.

If you are playing along: If you do not have enough hockey jerseys to pull this off, you may wear the same jerseys over again. If you do not own any hockey jerseys, :( , you may substitute other sports jerseys but you will only get 400 points for completing the mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home