Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Mission #28: 150 hits in one day. (500pts)

To complete this mission I must get 150 hits on I Really Don't Like the Word Blog. None of the hits can be from me. And the hits will be counted by my normal hit counter (which already does not count my own hits). The day will also be determined by my hit counter, so when it says hits for today, that is the actually number of hits for the day. (+100 points for every increment of 50 more hits. So 204 hits would be 600 points). This mission can only be completed once, but I can continue to get the bonuses if I continue to increase hits. (I can only get the bonus for getting 200 hits once, 250 hits once, etc...)

If you are playing along: You may substitute any site or blog that you run, but you must be the sole provider of material to the blog or site (So you cant be using a joint blog). Also you may need to shift the rewards for hits accordingly. To give you an idea of where I am at, I average40 hits a day with a high mark of 96 hits in one day, on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home