Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Mission #7: Buy something crazy at a garage sell, and wear it the next day. (300pts)

For this mission I must go to a garage sell and buy something that I would never normally wear, and is something that is not commonly worn (for example: spurs). I must then wear the object the next day and take at least three pictures of me wearing the object at various locations around town. (50 bonuspoints if I wear the crazy thing in an appropriate place: like wearing spurs into a saloon. 100 bonus points if I wear the crazy thing in an inappropriate place: like wearing a inmate jumpsuit to a police station.)

If you are playing along: No changes, but remember if you dont document it you dont get the points (especially true for the bonus points).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home