Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Mission #15: Storm Chase. (2000pts)

I must be in Salina by noon on a day that the weather channel labels the area from Salina to Manhattan as red (i.e. severe thunderstorms are likely). Then when strong thunderstorms build up I must follow behind and watch for tornados. I may not make the trip back along the interstate. I must stop at least 3 times for photo shoots, and I must drive for at least three miles on dirt roads. If there are no tornado warnings for any county in eastern Kansas, that day is considered a bust, and no points are awarded. 300 bonus points if I take a picture of hail that is at least quarter size. 1000 bonus points if I take a picture of a tornado.

If you are playing along: You may start anywhere that is at least 100 miles away from your home. No changes other than that. Make sure that the roads you stop on for photo shoots are legal roads to stop on.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Big Red said...

Got 'er done...Sort of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home