Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Mission #13: Dress up for a Koyotes game. (600pts)

For this mission I must dress up for a Koyotes game. I must wear all burgundy and gold, and must wear something to the game that I never would otherwise. Face painting is always an option. I must be dressed up for the game, before arriving, and I can not take it off until after the game is over. 50 bonus points if I get complemented by a stranger. 50 bonus points if I wear the stuff to Steak and Shake afterwards.

If you are playing along: If you do not live in the Topeka region you may substitute any minor league team. If you do not have a Steak and Shake in your area, you may choose any 24 hour restaurant for the bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home