Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Mission #12: Go to the APFL Championship game. (450pts)

For this mission I must go to the APFL Championship game. I must be at the game for the player introductions, and stay at the game until the game is over. If they let the crowd onto the field after the game, I must go out on the field for at least 10 minutes. 50 bonus points if I get my picture taken with a player from the winning team after the game. 50 more bonus points if the player is holding the championship trophy as well.

If you are playing along: If you do not live in the Topeka region you may substitute any minor league. If you choose a league that has a series for the championship, you must attend the final game in the championship to get the points.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Aaron Brown said...

Wow, what a game :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home