Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Mission #11: Go to an away Koyotes game. (450pts)

For this mission I must go to an away Kansas Koyotes game. I must be at the game for the player introductions, and stay at the game until the game is over. If they let the crowd onto the field after the game, I must go out on the field for at least 10 minutes. I may get the points every time I go to an away game. So this mission may be completed more than once. 50 bonus points if I get my picture taken with a player from the Koyotes after the game.

If you are playing along: If you do not live in the Topeka region you may substitute any minor league team. If you choose sport that plays many games you can only complete this mission once per away stretch (so if you go to an away baseball game series, you only get points for going once).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home