Click here for an introduction and the rules to play along.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Mission #10: Make and wear five homemade t-shirts. (600pts)

To complete this mission I must make five t-shirts, either by iron-on transfers, iron-on letters, or other means. Then I must wear each t-shirt for five days in a row. To collect to points I must take a picture of me in the t-shirt in some public place. Each t-shirt must be worn for at least 12 hours for it to count for the day. (25 bonus points a day for a picture of me wearing the t-shirt in an ironic location. Like if you wear an "I love Taco Bell" shirt to Chipotle.)

If you are playing along: No changes.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger hockeyfrog said...

Do these shirts require the use of letters, or is just designing and creating the shirts (and then wearing them) count?

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

They don't have to have letters on them... if that is what you are asking...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home